Monday, September 13, 2010

Intuition


"The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to."

i feel as if...
i don't exist
as if
my heart is limp
tripped
from the stares
and glares,
shared
through the
pairs of eyes, giving room for emotions to
slip and slide into imaginable places...created by me..

So is it me to blame?
To shame
myself by attempting to
claim a realm of chaotic joy?
to facilitate an area of which only my ideas co-exist
no matter how the impossible their existence is
because
common sense is now nonsense
and my own sense becomes the only sense
in this world of my illusions
sketched by my assumptions
colored by my perceptions and detailed by my
"intuition"...

In this place,
my fantasy
of which has come to an end
because i no longer
exist
in
it.

Yours Truly,
Clammy<3

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through your facebook profile and I read through your posts, mainly because your profile isn't like 90% of the teenage female population. You are well written and pretty, that is the reason for me writing this comment. Sure I could have emailed you on facebook, but I already felt like a creepy stalker, lol, plus I didn't see any other way to contact you. So, there ya go, compliments from a random anonymous person, have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete