Thursday, August 27, 2009

To My Sweetest Downfall.

"A lover, when he is admitted to cards, ought to be solemnly silent, and observe the motions of his mistress. He must laugh when she laughs, sigh when she sighs. In short, he should be the shadow of her mind."
-Henry Fielding-
1707-1754, British Novelist, Dramatist

**Note; This is NOT directed to anyone & it is in the perspective of a man**

Dear _______ ,

What happened to you? What happened to the light in your eyes? That glimmer of sunshine that luminated my night and day? What happened to the smile that warmed my heart with joy. To the snicker that assured me that you were human? The incessant beats to your heart that was my favorite lullaby?...the song that kept me alive? To your touch that once upon my skin tricked trails of goosebumps to flow all over my body, inflecting chills down my spine, and creating involuntary yet lovely contractions of my muscles?

Oh what happened to that angelic voice that once released into thin air immediatly began to hypnotize me, giving me the sense of inferiority to your presence? To the taste so sweet and addictive that as like my breathe, took all my worries and problems away, securing me withing your lips?? To your tears that sank into my flesh, flowed through my vain, attacking me like a virus and causing me to be sick??!! And that smell? Damn that sweet delicious scent that was my drug, my crack, taking me on trips unknown to man?!?!?!

Where did it all go? Vanish like the release of hot air into a cold february atmosphere? Like the privaling winds on a breezy autum day?...gone like innocence of a child once it witness the wrath of war...dissappeared like a bright morning turned into skys of gray?


...this cant be!!! IT CANNOT BE!!!! Why?? Please, why did you leave youself?? How could you let a present, a precious gift, such a blessing go so quickly!! You had it all. You were my all. I gave my life for you. Equiped with everything any women would want within her entity and...you didnt even know. You have left yourself alone...and cold. Thinking it was for the better...yet you can't even recognize yourself in the mirror. So after all of what you've done, all that we had been through...all of what you had...tell me now, was it worth it??

...to be alone?


...to have no one to hold?



...to face manslaughter of my mind, body and soul?

Yours truly,

Clam

2 comments: